Dear Tracks Family
For 40 years, we have worked to make Tracks a safe space for our community to come together in both good times and bad. Not once in 40 years have we shut our doors and have proudly kept Tracks open as a safe haven for our employees and guests alike from the threats of the outside world.
However, the COVID-19 threat is different and needs every member of the community to do their part to help prevent its spread. For the safety of our employees, guests and the entire community, we are going to do our part to help prevent COVID-19. And thus, Tracks will be closed temporarily.
The situation with COVID-19 is changing quickly. We don’t know whether we will be closed for a few days, a few weeks or even longer. Until our public health officials can assure us that it is safe and that the virus has been curtailed, we will remain closed.
This hasn’t been an easy choice to make for us to make and we are saddened that it has come to this. But we are deeply committed to doing our part to support our employees and the community that surrounds and supports us.
We know this crisis will pass and when it does, we will all celebrate together.
Stay strong, stay healthy, and stay home.
Dear Tracks Family
The threat of Coronavirus is changing day by day. Earlier today, the State of Colorado mandated a ban on all gatherings of more than 250 people through the end of March. We will continue to be open however, we will be enforcing a strict capacity of 250 people. March’s Drag Nation and Roll events have been postponed until April. We will honor all current pre-sale purchases at those events, however should you need a refund, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will issue full refunds on your ticket purchases. Additionally, we ask that you try to maintain social distancing of 6 feet when you are in the club and on the dance floor. Here are some things to keep in mind before heading out to ensure everyone is safe and we are following the law:
- Arrive early for guaranteed entry! Admission will be on a first come basis.
- Re-entry is not guaranteed once we reach capacity.
- We will be taking reservations for bottle service by emailing
VIP@tracksdenver.com. Bottle reservation groups are guaranteed entry.
- When you are in line or inside, please try to maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Please read our previous statement on steps we are taking to help fight
the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes and take the safety of our guests and community seriously, and we ask for your help and understanding while we continue to keep Tracks a fun and safe space.
We will get through this together. To another 40 years strong.
Dear Tracks Family
We have been getting a lot of questions about what we are doing to battle the spread of COVID-19 and what our health policies are. First and foremost, the safety of our guests, employees, and families, is our highest priority. We are carefully monitoring all news and announcements about COVID-19 to ensure that we are keeping up to date with all guidelines, mandates, and best practices issued by the CDC, Denver Health Department, the State of Colorado and the City of Denver. We will continue to keep Tracks a fun, safe, hygienic space for you and our staff to enjoy, and we will remain vigilant.
Tracks has always exceeded Denver Health Department standard such as sanitizing all bar stations, tables, bar tops, re-usable glassware after every use, and ensuring that our whole venue is cleaned and sanitized daily, including all commonly touched areas. Every bar is equipped with a hand washing station, and every bartender is equipped with a bottle of sanitizer. Employees are required to wash or sanitize their hands anytime they handle money, used glassware, trash, or after contact with another person. We will continue to ensure that we are exceeding Denver Health Department standards as well as implementing the following preventative measures:
· Hand Sanitizing stations have been added throughout the venue for guest use.
· Our staff will be washing their hands on a more frequent basis.
· Staff wellness checks are conducted daily and any staff member exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 will be required to stay home.
· Our staff have been instructed to practice all normal flu season practices (coughing into elbow, washing hands after sneezing/shaking hands, etc.), and were sent a form on how to avoid the spread of COVID-19.
· Finally, we ask that guests who are not feeling well, show symptoms of COVID-19 (Fever, Shortness of Breath, and Coughing), or have been around anyone who has tested positive or shown symptoms, to please stay home for your safety and the safety of our guests and staff.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to an amazing 40th Anniversary year at Tracks!